I’d like to share my latest video with you today – an introspective Q&A where I touch on various topics like inspiration, forgiveness and handling life changes. I invite you to answer some of these questions yourself if you feel like it, and share what you feel comfortable sharing. I’d love for us to get to know each other better! I tag all of my wonderful readers. Do share a link of your blog post if you decide to respond that way.
- What is your biggest inspiration? What makes you excited to wake up in the morning?
- What is something that has happened in your life that has changed who you are as a person and how?
- What is your biggest hurdle in terms of personal and spiritual growth/mastery?
- If you had one year left to live, how would you spend it?
- If you have 10 years left to live, how do you spend it?
- What is something you have been procrastinating on, and why?
- What do I need to stop doing?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Ask a loved one to describe you in 3 words. Do you agree?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- Who are you 5 biggest cheerleaders in your life?
- What do you wish others knew about you? What is one way you feel misunderstood?
- What is your dream career? Are you in it now?
- What energizes you?
- What is one way you are making yourself uncomfortable in the pursuit of growth?
- What did your previous relationship teach you?
- What is your current relationship teaching you?
- What is a mindset shift that you have had recently?
- How important is balance in your life and how do you find it?
See you next week!