I had to share with you a simple recipe for these chocolate and coconut balls of goodness. I made these today and they were so delicious!
1 Cup of condensed milk
3 Tablespoons of cocoa (unsweetened)
1 Tablespoon butter
Almonds (or any type of nut you like)
Dessicated Coconut flakes (or any topping of your preference – brown sugar, chocolate spinkles, grinded nuts etc)
1. Add all the incredients into a pot on medium heat and keep mixing till everything is fluid and gooey (about 10-12 minutes)
2. Place into a bowl and let sit till it reaches room temperature.
3. Place bowl in the fridge for about 1 hour.
4. Take spoonfuls of the mixture, roll them into balls, place your nut of choice inside them
5. Roll the balls into the the coconut flakes (or whichever topping)
I made the mistake of taking them out of the fridge too early and so the balls were hard to handle because they were so sticky. I think that if you let them chill for longer, you won’t have this problem.
Also, I made sure to make these treats with love and care. I tried to think about positive intentions and prayers while making these treats, to wish that everyone who ate them will be happy. I think this contributed big time to their taste. It was the magic ingredient.
Let me know if you try this, or have tried it before, and what you think!
Have a wonderful sunday!